Students and parents should be informed about the Studio's regulations, which they are also required to sign upon registration. The regulations are here to view for your convenience.
- All lesson payment is due one week before the first lesson of each month. 5% surcharge will be applied if late payment is more than 3 weeks.
- Registration and first and last month’s fees are non-refundable. Please note there are no refunds after 30 days from the start date of the program (paid 1 year or 6 months in advance).
- If paying monthly, first and last month’s fees and post-dated cheques for the remainder of the session are due upon registration.
- First cheque must be dated the day cheque is received. Subsequent cheques must be dated on the 1st of each month. The first and last month’s cheques will be used to reserve class time.
- Student begins once payment is received.
- There is a fee of $25.00 for NSF cheques.
- All students are subject to a non-refundable, one-time $15.00 administration fee.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- 5% discount will be applied when paying 1 year in advance. 2.5% discount for 6 months in advance.
- Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- The Studio reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment.
- If there was a discount given at time of payment, refunds will be issued based on regular teacher hourly rates.
- Clavier Music Studio wants our students to improve, achieve, and succeed. In order to be successful, students must attend class.
- In the event that a student will be missing a lesson (eg. medical emergency), the Studio requires at least a 24-hour advance notice; otherwise there will be no make-up, refund or credit for the missed lessons. Please provide written notice, preferably by email.
- All group lessons will not have make-up classes. The Studio reserves the right to substitute teachers from the original instructor with notice in advance.
- If student has to halt classes due to vacation or termination of their enrollment, they must notify the Studio at least 40-day in advance. Written notice please, preferably by email.
- Students can only change class times twice within 6 paid months, given 24-hour advance notice. The Studio reserves the right to choose whether to make-up classes or not after the third switch.
- For students over the age of 9, teachers have the right to determine the length of class and to add lessons before the student’s exam. This is in order to help students be successful on their exam.
- Parents/guardians should drop-off and pick-up students on time. The charge for late pick-up, without calling in, is $5 for the first 15 min and $1 for every subsequent minute. These fees are payable in cash directly to the staff on duty.
Rules in the Studio
- Students should take care of their own safety and Studio. They must follow the rules of the teachers. Any damage or personal injury on Studio property due to student’s carelessness, the student will be responsible and liable to repay damages caused.
- Students must abide by the rules of the Studio. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.