Clavier Music Studio
Clavier Music Studio website is now up and running!
Coming Soon! ~
Clavier Music Studio is resuming lessons as of Thursday, July 2nd!
The safety of our staff and sudents is our top priority. As we prepare to reopen please check our website to learn more about the new safety rules and protocols.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
AN UPDATE ABOUT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
With the ongoing situation around COVID-19, we wanted to share an update with you. These are uncertain times, but we are sure about one thing: putting the health and safety of our staff, students, and parents first is key.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitization of all our equipment and facility. As the studio begins to reopen for, we ask that you please read through the new safety protocols to ensure you're aware of the new rules before bringing yourself or your children to Clavier Music Studio.
- Parents, please pick-up and drop-off students outside. Unless your child needs assistance inside, please avoid entering the studio so we can minimize the number of bodies inside.
- Parents who choose to wait inside the lounge area are required to wear a mask.
- All students are required to sign in and out, and confirm they don’t have a temperature upon entry. This is a requirement by the government.
- Parents, if you’ve escorted your child inside the studio, please maintain 6-feet apart from others at all times inside.
- All students, parents, and staff are required to ensure their daily temperature is below 37.8 °C before entering the studio.
If students, staff or parents are experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms please do not enter the studio:
- Fever (temperature of 37.8°C or greater)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea)
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- New olfactory or taste disorder(s)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Runny nose, or nasal congestion – in absence of underlying reason for these symptoms such as seasonal allergies, postnasal drip, etc.
PARENTS - IF YOUR CHILD BEGINS TO SHOW ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS DURING TRAINING OR CAMP, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD.
Students will be reminded of all safety protocols at the beginning of the lesson and throughout the day. Parents, please remind your children of the safety protocols we’ve put in place as the health and safety of our teachers, students, and parents is our top priority.
Thank you for you cooperation.
Find Us on Social Media!
Follow Us on Twitter